I didn't realise no crime was a playstyle, I just thought it was inactivity, I guess I should be making an achievement post or something..
30 day nerve usage
Void
Started by AHarmlessAnt [3287885] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Honor_Scholar did it better
Sounds boring. There's so much of the game and future money-making opportunities that are tied to crime. Maybe try playing Farmville.
I hear 🍬 crush is the 🐝's knees.
💯 no 🧢
Sounds outrageously stupid and boring as hell.
WHY JUST WHY
I prefer Township over Farmville
Wordscapes can be pretty darn tootin stressful.
I repeat, pay attention to gym access to see if the unknown gym ever becomes available to purchase.
You're telling me! My wife's team is pretty cutthroat and her parents are like crack addicts with it!
That's like saying you're going to play Eve without flying a ship.
Cool, congrats, what's the point and why do we need not one but two threads about your life decisions?
AHarmlessAnt disliked your post
But no response?! I'm dying to hear more and more about each decision you make in Torn!!
Bye merits
I already play the no crime play IRL, TORN life is for all the fun mayhem I can never dream to truly do! Different playstyles are interesting, but at this point why do you even play a game so focused on crimes?
Merits are not very important if you aren't actually trying to be successful.
If they take 2 years to do 20k crimes, they already aren't playing the game.
No question about that
Dont even suggest Fruit Ninja.
OP would likely have no merits in Slashing.