Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Void

Started by AHarmlessAnt [3287885] on in General Discussion.

35 replies · 1.27k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

GeekyGangster [1816148]

I didn't realise no crime was a playstyle, I just thought it was inactivity, I guess I should be making an achievement post or something..



30 day nerve usage

Macroflation [1962321]

That's like saying you're going to play Eve without flying a ship.

Cool, congrats, what's the point and why do we need not one but two threads about your life decisions?

 

AHarmlessAnt disliked your post

But no response?! I'm dying to hear more and more about each decision you make in Torn!!

CharmRiver [2334174] Reporter

I already play the no crime play IRL, TORN life is for all the fun mayhem I can never dream to truly do! Different playstyles are interesting, but at this point why do you even play a game so focused on crimes?