I'm a life long twins fan, sad I know. Favorite player currently, Max Scherzer, love watching him pitch.
About this thread
Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 117
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 12 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Nintendo [2150592]
· 5 likes ·
I'm a day late with this, but Happy Astros Elimination Day everyone!! - Shroomy387 [3151810]
· 4 likes ·
The iconic calls we would get from both of those legendary announcers would be a thing of beauty. We can only wonder what if.. - Kajal [2542083]
· 3 likes ·
wish i could have been a fly on the wall when the braves called Smith-Shawver up from Triple A and went "heyyy uh great news lil buddy it looks like we have an opening at starting pitcher tonight"
I'm a life long twins fan, sad I know. Favorite player currently, Max Scherzer, love watching him pitch.
Moved to Houston a couple years ago, so also very much behind the Astros, unless they play the Dbacks
- Tyler Anderson
- Brett Phillips
- Tyler Rogers
- Evan Phillips
Yes, I tend to like players that aren't superstars, so it's unlikely that I'll ever find official jerseys for them in the team stores.
Favorite team is Los Doyers, but even as a Doyers fan, I can easily see how MLB.com's offseason focus on the Doyer acquisitions made everyone else hate the Doyers in addition to how Doyer fans act at other stadia.
I forget if I modelled my RTTS player pitching style from the Show 22 on anyone in particular, and I didn't get a chance to play the Show 23.
Additionally being a Giants fan I am mandated to post, f**k the Dodgers.
I'm predicting it will be discussed in the next CBA in 2026, due to the widely publicized pitching injuries.
Dodgers all the way !
Braves fan here!! Losing Strider and now Acuna for the year.....RIP. Michael Harris aka Money Mike is one of my favorite players as well Kajal. If I had to choose just one player then I'd have to say Spencer Strider
Mr Kajal was nearly in tears when he heard about Acuna :/ At least Big Bear's still tearin it up
he is and need it to continue. Now Riley is back so hopefully we can keep up a winning pace. Positive note is when we won the WS, we did it w/o Acuna
Cubs fan for life (gonna be another 108 years). My favorite players from past are Ron Santo, Kerry Wood (watched his 20 k game), Alfonso Soriano, Sammy Sosa (enjoyed the summer of dingers), Mark Grace,
Non-Cub favorite would have to be Derek Jeter (yeah I know people think he was over rated), Barry Bonds, Satchel Paige, Toni Stone (yeah I learned about her from MLB The Show 24 lol), Henry Aaron, and Lou Gehrig.
Currently, I'm a fan of Yordan Alvarez, Cody Bellinger, SHOTIME Imanaga, and Ronald Acuna
Fan of Bellinger too
Bellinger's uppercut swing always looked strange to me.
Belli's been playing with his stance for a while looks like he's getting some power back.
Personally my fav player is Mookie Betts ...I have.no doubt he's going to be mvp
His swing reminds me of Kris Bryant's swing. Uppercut and a lot of rise to his bat. Just hope he stays healthy and has another good year.
Mookie Betts hand just crapped on this season for me …still believe the dodgers will take it all though this year …
RIP Say Hey Kid.....truly top 5 all-time great