Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock question.

Started by Schlog [2386178] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Schlog [2386178]

I don't play the stock but thinking about trying. My question is.  If I sell a stock can I turn around and rebuy it on the spot? Or is there a waiting time before I can buy back in?

 

Neliex [2857538]

You can buy and sell stocks whenever you want. It is great way of hiding money as well.

 

If you hold stock block for 7 days or a month, depends on each the stock block, there is bonuses.

Dexterity [3131335]

You can buy back instantly provided the price isnt in the process of updating 

TDup [2660552]

There's a 0.1% fee when selling. So it's not necessarily easy to make cash by buying/selling in short periods.