I HAVE BEEN GRINDING THIS GAME VIOLENTLY FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS AND AM LEVEL 5. I TRIED DOING MY JOB,ASKING MY GRANDMA FOR HELP AND EVEN SLEEPING IT OFF. THIS IS THE LAST STRAW I'VE HAD ENOUGH, STARTING FROM TODAY I WILL BE THE BEST THERE EVER WAS, THIS IS A DECLARATION TO THE OPPONENTS AND HATERS. CONSIDER THIS A WARINING
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Titus [2198442]
· 12 likes ·
Timbers shivered ✅ Pants shit ✅ - Horror [2229770]
· 7 likes ·
K - PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Graved at op's request
K
Sure buddy, we'll take that as a warining.👍
invite grandma to torn
Is your grandma hot? Asking for a friend. <.
Seems like a skill issue to me 🤔😂
I'm the friend. We really need to know.
Timbers shivered ✅
Pants shit ✅
I wanna be the very best that no one ever was, catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! 😂😉
You can do it little buddy
All these wannabe trolls think they are funny. Is this a gen z thing? I heard they cancelled having a sense of humor.
So do we report them for account sharing with grandma?
"Grinding this game violently for past 3 montsh" "I'm level 5"
Well, if that isn't a great example of skill issue.
Try Tutorials and Guides section of the forum, you won't be the very best by any measure, but at least you can stop violently sucking at the game.
Go get em little guy. Best there ever was.. level 5 in 3 months.
Counterpoint, have grandma sign up with my affiliate link so I can get those referral merits.