Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by jhb890 [3188155] on in Graveyard.

32 replies · 468 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MaxHeadRoom [1429645]

6 hrs of effort in 3 months?

 

thats 2 hrs a month

 

approx 30mins a week

 

thats approx 5 minutes a day

 

 

 

thats not a grind, thats not even minimal effort

 

grow up

JadedIgnorance [2336520]

You may be trolling but if you really that bad I had a similar problem when I first started bro I only did lsd cause I thought I started out in ssl gym but after a year I was asked why I didn't do lsd and I found out I didn't know what the fck I was doing keep going man you got it don't listen to the haters