Yes. First read Baldr's basic advice in your messages.
https://youtu.be/btPJPFnesV4?si=goRBRlwNTjgWXKvV
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yes. First read Baldr's basic advice in your messages.
https://youtu.be/btPJPFnesV4?si=goRBRlwNTjgWXKvV
COOL STORY BRO
how have you been grinding for months and only got level 5?
forum has really gone to shit.
i blame monarch for this.
Excuse me but monarch is not responsible, i am
Grave please. No discussion here.
6 hrs of effort in 3 months?
thats 2 hrs a month
approx 30mins a week
thats approx 5 minutes a day
thats not a grind, thats not even minimal effort
grow up
You may be trolling but if you really that bad I had a similar problem when I first started bro I only did lsd cause I thought I started out in ssl gym but after a year I was asked why I didn't do lsd and I found out I didn't know what the fck I was doing keep going man you got it don't listen to the haters
Combined six hours of gameplay in 3 months...what the f**k does grind mean anymore?
Alrighty then!
Graved at op's request