19:04:13 - 04/06/24 The MP5k in your primary weapon slot has been unequipped. This weapon has now been changed to use the secondary slot.
Was this really necessary? Gotta find a new primary now ffs x)
Started by Xsiam [2844516] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
19:04:13 - 04/06/24 The MP5k in your primary weapon slot has been unequipped. This weapon has now been changed to use the secondary slot.
Was this really necessary? Gotta find a new primary now ffs x)
Reckon mp5 revits are gonna blow up now
Tbh, they 'feel' as if they've always been more of a secondary type weapon with the BTMP9
Yes, there is an announcement alongside this and we are running a script to adjust the equipment slot for these weapons, that should complete momentarily.
We've had discussions on this and decided that these smaller weapons can be considered secondaries alongside the BTMP9, this is a decision based on their size and feel of portability.
Mentions: Some SMGs changed to secondary weapons
They shoulda had that feeling first hand what a stupid change. All it does is hinder peoples builds. I woulda cried proper if they made the BT primary
Should make all SMGs secondaries they're abs wank, least the idiots who were paying stupid amounts on BTs have been Chedded
I have this one if anyone wants to make a serious offer lol[image: i.gyazo.com]
That is a monster weapon. I'll give $600 ;)
Finally not being chedded by the changes nice
I’ll trade you my wither MP5k for a wither armalite?😏
My crappy 13% revit skorpion just got a lot cooler
From that announcment what poked my eyes the most is seeing only 1 fella working on OC 2.0 while there is several ppl working on chat 3.0. Guess I just like crimes.
I think the change makes sense, but also fk u ched u nerfed me' revit bt
Oh well, maybe I'll upgrade before halloween.
Were auctions for these weapons taken into account?
Should they not all be cancelled maybe?
For example, there's a guy with a top bid over $1b right now for an uzi, I bet he didn't expect to be buying a secondary.
RIP all the people now getting buy mugged
Everyone else is talking about the Revit weapons, but this made me think about Pink Mac-10s. I almost posted a suggestion forum that the bonus should work like Poison Mistletoe, stealing the happiness (rather than just buffing yourself) as that's really what "emasculat[ion]" means (you do it to someone else), but the ability to do 14-15% happiness debuffs with simple finishing hits is probably too OP.
I feel like this is a good thing honestly. It actually makes sense and allows you to wield an actual capable primary weapon when you think of special ammo, mods, etc.
Like wtf.... chedded fckn again. Ill post what i did in B&I
19:03:28 - 04/06/24 You unequipped an MP5k (Warlord)
How exactly does it bring variety to builds, i quite happily had it as a primary whilst i used at bt mp9 for secondary, it has done the exact opposite!!
I specifically bought it to have a warlord as a primary!!
Uzi is still primary
Lmao prices are about to go boom