Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One Trillion Strength!!!!

Started by Champion [1927067] on in Achievements.

188 replies · 7.26k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 189 / 189 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
189
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

RGiskard [1953860] ×1

Champion [1927067]

Ever since I was a day 0 noob I have been chasing this highly elusive milestone and today I have finally reached it. I've now completed my dream of having 1T in a stat.
Not sure how many others have achieved this feat but i'd like to imagine that I am the first, if someone else has already done this then i'd appreciate you not posting and ruining my day. Cheers:

[image: i.ibb.co]

[image: i.ibb.co]
THREAD DIVIDENDS WILL BE DISHED OUT TO SOME LUCKY POSTERS.

Hawk [2080065]

Obligatory: "Strength champion"

 

Nice. 

 

I heard 2 trillion is really impressive. Just sayin...

 

...and 2 trillion with 12 zeros = the best