188 replies · 7.26k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:189 / 189 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
189
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
SabinevonSteyn[2616736]Wiki Contributor
· 141 likes · Once again champion gets another first So powerful that he scared off 3 zeros.
Amelia-BG[1435338]
· 31 likes · I've played this game for 14 years, and right now I'm doing my last chain. I've never really interacted with many people on the forums, but every time I saw a post with your name on it, only two words …
Ever since I was a day 0 noob I have been chasing this highly elusive milestone and today I have finally reached it. I've now completed my dream of having 1T in a stat. Not sure how many others have achieved this feat but i'd like to imagine that I am the first, if someone else has already done this then i'd appreciate you not posting and ruining my day. Cheers: