Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apology

Started by Hootch [2928530] on in Graveyard.

22 replies · 586 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Hootch [2928530]

I would just like to sincerely apologise for posting an opinion about the recent forgery crime it appears I have upset some people (pls no more bounties on me). Thanks 👍 

Hootch [2928530]

But... But .. I'm really sorry I promise :( 

My opinion has changed I now love the forgery crime I spend all my nerve on it 

b1zon [2504699]

But you're right though. Maybe not about the crafting FHCs and what not but it's boring as f*ck and unless you're doing skeleton it's useless as well. Eat up the bounties, keep your opinion and your head high and push through. Degenerates will always find reasons to mess with those who speak up :)

Matoros [2507667]

If thats all it takes for you to get mad you should avoid ever posting in forums. And people here are sensitive to downvotes, so i recommend just ignoring that button even if you disagree. Well, that is until you are able to defend yourself. Dont add fuel to the fire if you cant handle the heat