I would just like to sincerely apologise for posting an opinion about the recent forgery crime it appears I have upset some people (pls no more bounties on me). Thanks 👍
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Klashnekoff [498900]
· 15 likes ·
It doesn’t work like this little buddy - DocFox [2664828]
· 10 likes ·
[image: media3.giphy.com] - Lorax [2553402]
· 7 likes ·
well, since you asked so nicely.
It doesn’t work like this little buddy
Unacceptable
Apology not accepted
Grave while you still can lol
But... But .. I'm really sorry I promise :(
My opinion has changed I now love the forgery crime I spend all my nerve on it
Attention seeker
But you're right though. Maybe not about the crafting FHCs and what not but it's boring as f*ck and unless you're doing skeleton it's useless as well. Eat up the bounties, keep your opinion and your head high and push through. Degenerates will always find reasons to mess with those who speak up :)
well, since you asked so nicely.
Cheers mate 😂
It is indeed not paying off
R+
great retaliation baiting.
I don't think it's about your opinion, it's more likely about you replying in ways like this.
You almost broke my heart, but I forgave you. No apologies needed.
Mentions: Opinion on forgery crime
You kinda insulted me, but fair point.
Show me the insult I made and I'll consider writing an apology post too.
'Noob' is an insult. Or at least it used to be.
Show me where I called you 'noob'.
Hint: use some brain and check the name.
If thats all it takes for you to get mad you should avoid ever posting in forums. And people here are sensitive to downvotes, so i recommend just ignoring that button even if you disagree. Well, that is until you are able to defend yourself. Dont add fuel to the fire if you cant handle the heat
You could just edit the op in the original thread. Now, you've made two shitty threads