Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Something is approaching.

Started by XxDarkRidderxX [2115253] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 519 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
29
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
XxDarkRidderxX [2115253]

Yesterday while walking through the streets of Torn I felt it and I’m sure you have also. At first it was easy to shrug it off thinking it was an explosion on the other side of town or maybe a car crash. If you pay attention though you will feel it also. A rhythmic beat that vibrates the ground softly.

 

I fear it’s something very big and very very powerful. When it does arrive, I sense that many active players will be sent to the hospital every hour before it dies.


What is it?
How strong does this thing have to be to kill people at random and how long will it take the citizens of torn to defeat such a force? 
what treasures might it hold?

have you seen anything heading towards Torn City on your travels?

VaguelyCanadian [2678408]

well I seriously doubt someone who had genuine info on the pending M'aol summon would choose to make a vague shitpost like this as their way of putting info out there, ima just assume this post is another reminder to the rest of us not to mix meds and booze