Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Staff edit

Started by ImaSlut [3328833] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 399 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ashborn [2768565] ×1

Celestino86 [2925740]

dictated or addicted? I think you have burnt any braincells you had left so... maybe you should go out more, give games a little break?

ImaSlut [3328833]

im not addicted and can be normal its just that i personally like it i can be normal and i am most of the time but i also love being treated like that

JustAndrey [2527016]

Won't you mind if I ask how and when did you start feeling this way? I believe even if you can be a completely normal person these fetishes are a sign of an underlying issue so I would like to know bit more about it.

Fexalan [2130109]

you are such a dumbass bitch for this stupid thread, you should make $100 million and send it to me as payment for me having to read this stupid thread

Fexalan [2130109]

Let's say 🗣️🗣️🗣️ you've been a bad 🦹‍♂️ girl. 💆‍♀️ Let's say, 🗣️ hypothetically, you've been a naughty girl 👩‍👧 even. 🌜🌛 Ok, and if you 😀 were a naughty girl, 👯‍♀️👨‍👧 you 🫵 would be my ℹ️ dirty little 🤏 slut right? 🧎‍♀️‍➡️➡️ Then hypothetically speaking, 🙊 you 😊 would be my 😊 little 🤏 cumslut. Now, let's say 🗣️ you're also daddy's girl. ♀️ Now that we 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 have 🈶 established that you 🫵 are 👉 both a bad 🦹‍♂️ girl 👨‍👧👨‍👧👨‍👧 and daddy's girl, 👨‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 I 😊🇰🇮 believe you'd agree 🉑 with me when I 😀 say 🗣️ that you 😀🤟 deserve a spanking. Am I 😊 not 🙅‍♀️ correct? ⭕ A bad 🦹‍♂️🦹‍♀️🦹 girl 👨‍👧‍👧 deserves a spanking, and as I 😀 am daddy, you 😊😊😊 are 👉 my 😀 girl, 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 so I 😊😀 am the one 1️⃣ who must provide punishment.

Spliffy [315389]

I will give you the real life contact details of my good friend autostic_dragon evil-duck and he will be in contact very soon.

 

 

Nexus [105937]

I think your useless pathetic ass will find plenty of factions where they might, sometimes, let you lick their boots.