Staff edit: not allowed here.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Nobody [237547]
· 15 likes ·
Listen here you little slut, go to the gym and train, do crimes, and read in the tutorials & guides section. You can start with the first one in this thread. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
Ferret's got competition - ImaSlut [3328833]
· 1 likes ·
thank you daddy but i doubt people will want a pathetic slut like me in there faction
Mentioned in this thread
Ashborn [2768565] ×1
I think you should seek out professional help instead of... this...
dictated or addicted? I think you have burnt any braincells you had left so... maybe you should go out more, give games a little break?
im not addicted and can be normal its just that i personally like it i can be normal and i am most of the time but i also love being treated like that
Won't you mind if I ask how and when did you start feeling this way? I believe even if you can be a completely normal person these fetishes are a sign of an underlying issue so I would like to know bit more about it.
Message my friend Ashborn, he is into things like this.
Mentions: Ashborn [2768565]
Listen here you little slut, go to the gym and train, do crimes, and read in the tutorials & guides section. You can start with the first one in this thread.
Mentions: Guide list
thank you i will ;)
🥵🔥
You won the forums for today.
At least put some fake girl profile pics bro low effort
you are such a dumbass bitch for this stupid thread, you should make $100 million and send it to me as payment for me having to read this stupid thread
Good, once you've gotten those things into your dumb little head, you can post in the looking for a faction thread. And I believe you forgot to call me "Daddy".
Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here
thank you daddy but i doubt people will want a pathetic slut like me in there faction
thank you once i make that much i will thank you for calling me a dumb bitch
Let's say 🗣️🗣️🗣️ you've been a bad 🦹♂️ girl. 💆♀️ Let's say, 🗣️ hypothetically, you've been a naughty girl 👩👧 even. 🌜🌛 Ok, and if you 😀 were a naughty girl, 👯♀️👨👧 you 🫵 would be my ℹ️ dirty little 🤏 slut right? 🧎♀️➡️➡️ Then hypothetically speaking, 🙊 you 😊 would be my 😊 little 🤏 cumslut. Now, let's say 🗣️ you're also daddy's girl. ♀️ Now that we 👩👩👦👦 have 🈶 established that you 🫵 are 👉 both a bad 🦹♂️ girl 👨👧👨👧👨👧 and daddy's girl, 👨👧👩👩👧👦 I 😊🇰🇮 believe you'd agree 🉑 with me when I 😀 say 🗣️ that you 😀🤟 deserve a spanking. Am I 😊 not 🙅♀️ correct? ⭕ A bad 🦹♂️🦹♀️🦹 girl 👨👧👧 deserves a spanking, and as I 😀 am daddy, you 😊😊😊 are 👉 my 😀 girl, 👨👩👧👦 so I 😊😀 am the one 1️⃣ who must provide punishment.
I will give you the real life contact details of my good friend autostic_dragon evil-duck and he will be in contact very soon.
I think your useless pathetic ass will find plenty of factions where they might, sometimes, let you lick their boots.
🥵 I would love a faction where I'm the eniter factions whore to bully and degraded