20 replies · 231 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Nyx[2236278]Officer
· 2 likes · Could you draw the character in my profile picture in a style like this please. (It's Nyx from Hades if you need references) Happy to pay for colour too. [image: www.kawaiihannah.com]
For the low, low price of $100,000 ($200,000 for paint) I am ready and willing to draw anything you desire - regardless of whether or not I think I can do it!
or if you want something actually good check out my wife!
tortured myself on this one by drawing it smaller than my thumb, using 2 different types of pen and paint because pizza dough is such a weird colour lol
For Nao, based on PFP - it was really hard, took ages and even after making loads of changes I still wasn’t happy with how it turned out lol but I don’t think I could do any better with how bad I am at painting lol
Could you draw the character in my profile picture in a style like this please. (It's Nyx from Hades if you need references) Happy to pay for colour too.