Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hand Drawn ..Graphics

Started by davidcromwell [1625594] on in Graphics.

20 replies · 231 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

davidcromwell [1625594]

For Nao, based on PFP - it was really hard, took ages and even after making loads of changes I still wasn’t happy with how it turned out lol but I don’t think I could do any better with how bad I am at painting lol

[image: i.ibb.co]