U must be so proud to FINALLY enter the TOP 100!!! Congratz :)
Started by Ara [2094582] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
U must be so proud to FINALLY enter the TOP 100!!! Congratz :)
this is the first time that I saw you, but your post radiates something that forces me to respect you xD Congrats! top 90 next?
Bro is your wife cool with spending this much on the donator packs?
about time slacker!
Think I just bumped you out bud, thread coming soon!
ara ara
TheFelan said August. You came to soon to 101 :(
good that you bounced back on your feetpics and bathwater
Currently #99
Better luck next time beta male
Congrats on top 100 though ofcourse
Big congrats, but gotta fact check ya
I'm #98 :) I just wanted a screenshot at #100
that dexterity is hot; well done
dayum nice stats Untouchable
congratulations, Ara!
Don't you ever trick me again I gave you 5 beers in vegas which was $1.4k USD in local market value
Hi this thread is about me please stay on topic
Hi this thread is about me please stay on topic
Ara aiming for #1 in top 100 threads created :D
If you come to NOLA I'll return the favor <3
Also, stop talking about me in this thread people, come comment on mine instead!
I think even old people will be able to read this with all the screaming.
Congrats on the stats.