Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Top 100

Started by Ara [2094582] on in Achievements.

48 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Komi [2965602]

this is the first time that I saw you, but your post radiates something that forces me to respect you xD Congrats! top 90 next?

IreatVoss [2804165]

TheFelan said August. You came to soon to 101 :( 

good that you bounced back on your feetpics and bathwater

Ara [2094582]

Don't you ever trick me again I gave you 5 beers in vegas which was $1.4k USD in local market value 

 

 

Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

If you come to NOLA I'll return the favor <3 

 

Also, stop talking about me in this thread people, come comment on mine instead!