after taking some junk out of the armory, i noticed this event:
22:24:54 - 23/06/24 cfcfcfcfcf has given you from the faction armory
log:
22:24:54 - 23/06/24 You gave to cfcfcfcfcf from shell farm's armory
Started by cfcfcfcfcf [2814219] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
after taking some junk out of the armory, i noticed this event:
22:24:54 - 23/06/24 cfcfcfcfcf has given you from the faction armory
log:
22:24:54 - 23/06/24 You gave to cfcfcfcfcf from shell farm's armory
I have to assume this is just duplicated log due to double request, I am unable to reproduce this. But I am sure there has to be a way to prevent this. I can ask Joe to check. This shouldn't be possible after this fix, but I will let Ched check.
Thanks!
Mentions: Empty Deposit Log
I've resolved the cause of this, thanks!