.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- _s10th [2672837]
· 15 likes ·
why is this in gd - Cute [2068379]
· 10 likes ·
I totally agree - SudeepK [2069891]
· 9 likes ·
I don’t wanna sound like the scum of the earth but women currently face these situations in a developed country? Do they really? Or is this some sort of agenda someone is pushing for there to be artificial divisions amongst …
why is this in gd
what is this shitpost mate
F for low effort
.
I totally agree
I don’t wanna sound like the scum of the earth but women currently face these situations in a developed country? Do they really? Or is this some sort of agenda someone is pushing for there to be artificial divisions amongst the population
Perhaps a name change coming for op?
She's not going to date you, whoever she is.. male Feminist
Supporting one doesn't mean that you don't support the other.
You can support both.
brotherman i am a misogynist.
why do you think i only f**k men?
thanks men
thank you men for your thoughts I have always wanted to know what men on internet and torn dot com thought of pride and women i think we learned a lot here today and nature is healing
Yes, unequal pay is a huge problem.
I want to start a business and staff it completely with women. That way I can save 23% on payroll costs.
Doesn't that sound stupid when you say it out loud? That's because it is stupid.
Men had to fight for the right to vote, too. Literally... in wars.
I am pro-voting rights going back to only those that own land.
Take this BS from GD to P&L where it belongs.
There's some irony in this being posted by an account called "men"
Unfortunately I'm too far gone this weekend to capitalize on it
Has to be satire, right? I fully expected it to be some green leaf restart/multi that didn't have the balls to post on their main acct.
Nice shit post but you're staying a virgin.
Naw probably just a man who's down bad for some Torn woman that he's listened to rant about how awful men are so often that he's become a feminist.
OP probably has links to these hot takes in his Tinder bio to show how progressive he is
Right at the end of mens mental health month you bring this BS up.
Wah I want attention for woman's issues, wah you aren't acknowledging me enough.
Maybe so many men are depressed because woman won't stop their constant bitching.