Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by men [2737987] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 583 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SudeepK [2069891]

I don’t wanna sound like the scum of the earth but women currently face these situations in a developed country? Do they really? Or is this some sort of agenda someone is pushing for there to be artificial divisions amongst the population 

Level100Coochie [2983838]

thank you men for your thoughts I have always wanted to know what men on internet and torn dot com thought of pride and women i think we learned a lot here today and nature is healing 

SporkMonkey [2065017]

Yes, unequal pay is a huge problem.

 

I want to start a business and staff it completely with women. That way I can save 23% on payroll costs.

 

Doesn't that sound stupid when you say it out loud? That's because it is stupid.

 

Men had to fight for the right to vote, too. Literally... in wars.

 

I am pro-voting rights going back to only those that own land.

 

Take this BS from GD to P&L where it belongs.

Asemov [2270413]

There's some irony in this being posted by an account called "men"

Unfortunately I'm too far gone this weekend to capitalize on it

SporkMonkey [2065017]

Has to be satire, right? I fully expected it to be some green leaf restart/multi that didn't have the balls to post on their main acct.

Asemov [2270413]

Naw probably just a man who's down bad for some Torn woman that he's listened to rant about how awful men are so often that he's become a feminist.

OP probably has links to these hot takes in his Tinder bio to show how progressive he is

CoolguyRuler [2183404]

Right at the end of mens mental health month you bring this BS up.

 

Wah I want attention for woman's issues, wah you aren't acknowledging me enough.

 

Maybe so many men are depressed because woman won't stop their constant bitching.