I know most of y'all be hitting a bil before losing green leaf these days but this one means a lot to me.
13:13:24 - 01/07/24 You were awarded the honor: Jacked
I picked up Torn on Christmas Day a couple years back while trying to avoid being in a social environment cause I'm socially inept haha.
My main driving force to keep playing was actually to prove to myself I could dedicate myself to something to try and help myself get over my commitment issues (see above where i was hiding.... From now ex-girlfriends family)
Im kinda bad at writing these so im gonna stop trying now free shit for the first 10 responses and thanks to important people following.
Thanks NNGO for being my first faction and helping teach me the ropes. Shoutout Reno you're a champ.
Thanks datcracker420 for being a loyal customer turned good friend.
Thanks PT especially old PT-P leadership, the russian cat and deadmuffin who welcomed me to the upper eachelons of Torn.
Thanks astralshadows for being a lovable twat i cant seem to get rid of.
Thanks to all the others i havn't mentioned for helping me through torn and with my personal issues around gambling, drugs and abuse, you have all played a vital role in my life irl getting to such a good spot I never would have thought possible just a few years ago.
I know we all love to hate on torn and ched but thank you to the devs for keeping this alive even when we players dont like or agree with all the changes.
Tldr: average player hits 1b, writes a shitty post but gives free shit to make up for his poor forum post abilities.