I had purchased the membership to frontline fitness gym a while ago and I just looked today and I lost it. Is there a way for me to get it back?
Lost gym
Started by brd2010 [1304919] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
As mentioned above, you need to fulfill the requirements to be able to use special gyms.
Thanks!