Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost gym

Started by brd2010 [1304919] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
brd2010 [1304919]

I had purchased the membership to frontline fitness gym a while ago and I just looked today and I lost it. Is there a way for me to get it back?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

As mentioned above, you need to fulfill the requirements to be able to use special gyms.

 

Thanks!