Hello,
I have just started today. Just wondering what are the top tips for newbies? Got a basic level job and upgrading my fighting skills and etc.
What would you recommend I do to get to a good standing?
Started by Lottielush [3341487] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello,
I have just started today. Just wondering what are the top tips for newbies? Got a basic level job and upgrading my fighting skills and etc.
What would you recommend I do to get to a good standing?
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Read tutorials. Join a good faction.
Moved to Q&A
check out Baldrs Guide already linked.
I am a noob and I have just been doing my own thing but am looking for a faction.
I’ll be honest, I’ve got over like 40 messages or so inviting me to factions and I have no idea how to differentiate a ‘good’ or ‘bad’ faction.
any advice on finding a ‘good’ faction? (I am active daily+)
A good faction will have a fair amount of respect (respect means faction perks) and experienced leaders with years played in the game.
Avoid joining a faction Ran by anyone with less than a couple years AT LEAST in the game.
I made the mistake of joining a low respect faction early on (less than 1m or so) and I do regret it.