Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Top tips for newbies

Started by Lottielush [3341487] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 394 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lottielush [3341487]

Hello,

 

I have just started today. Just wondering what are the top tips for newbies? Got a basic level job and upgrading my fighting skills and etc.

 

What would you recommend I do to get to a good standing?

MeatGuy [3303929]

I am a noob and I have just been doing my own thing but am looking for a faction. 

I’ll be honest, I’ve got over like 40 messages or so inviting me to factions and I have no idea how to differentiate a ‘good’ or ‘bad’ faction. 

any advice on finding a ‘good’ faction? (I am active daily+)

RealTeel [3008047]

A good faction will have a fair amount of respect (respect means faction perks) and experienced leaders with years played in the game.

 

Avoid joining a faction Ran by anyone with less than a couple years AT LEAST in the game. 

 

I made the mistake of joining a low respect faction early on (less than 1m or so) and I do regret it.