I get paid to kick people with millions more stats than me in the ankles.
Some of the shit that Red says scares more more than Darquesse's existence does (Darquesse is scary for the record).
Fac is a perfect 5/7 so join us.
Started by Rosti [2840742] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 1,039 / 1,039 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I get paid to kick people with millions more stats than me in the ankles.
Some of the shit that Red says scares more more than Darquesse's existence does (Darquesse is scary for the record).
Fac is a perfect 5/7 so join us.
JFK Misfits fo' life~ <3
Glad to be apart of a faction that treats its members well and takes care of everyone.
Red and ham also beat up NutPunch for me, thanks to them he stopped punching me in the nuts.
I believe you should join we're practically a family here we look out for each other we're well organized we know what we're doing we have everything set up if you request for your money you get it pretty damn quick it's a great place to train great perks from the faction boost I mean there's really not much to be said other than give it a shot you won't regret it we're always active love you all and hope to see you 😘
You joking bro. I beat them lol Ham only gets me from low health and red needs some steroids too. I know its wierd you didnt get aztacked yesterday i was busy rl. What a f**kin moron ...
Bromance = free recruitment thread bumps. 10/10
Good family to join imo
Legend has it... the JFK Misfits once convinced an entire enemy faction that the moon landing was staged by their leader in a Hollywood basement. As the enemies scoured every old film set looking for clues, the Misfits celebrated their victory with unlimited Xanax and blowjobs.
We do host naked parades after warring. I mean drinks are on the house after waring XD.
Legend has it... the JFK Misfits once infiltrated an enemy base disguised as a 1960s rock band. They played an impromptu concert so good that the enemy decided to join the Misfits, forming the first and only faction to win battles with both strategy and killer guitar solos.
Legend has it... the JFK Misfits once trained a squad of squirrels to steal the enemy’s battle plans. The enemy never suspected a thing, especially when they saw the Misfits calmly feeding their "spy squirrels" peanuts right in front of them.
Sex, drugs and rock n roll!! 🎶
We're a bunch of degenerates, eat xanax like skittles and our wars our paid. This is not a crack house, its a crack home ♥️
I like turtles
bump
bump
Rosti,
Please be sure to pick up Ninja's dry cleaning. Bribe money is included in attached envelope so they don't ask any questions.
You need better suspension, those bumps sound rough