GRAVED
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Deatvert [2684760] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved at OP's request.
You'll probably get bountied more by posting in GD.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm Winning!! Catch up!!
There aren’t many people on torn who haven’t gone through some form of this relentless annoyance at some point or other. I made a similar forum thread when I went through it and received some great advice and help.
Best advice I got was to ignore them. They 100% of the time get bored and move on to someone else who will react. It’s annoying whilst it’s happening, but trust me, he will give up and you’ll be fine :)
just ignore it, it will go away.
Graved at OP's request.