Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

*Grave*

Started by MuTheMuss [3170831] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jonicorn [2173172]

There aren’t many people on torn who haven’t gone through some form of this relentless annoyance at some point or other. I made a similar forum thread when I went through it and received some great advice and help.

Best advice I got was to ignore them. They 100% of the time get bored and move on to someone else who will react. It’s annoying whilst it’s happening, but trust me, he will give up and you’ll be fine :)