Does anyone else in Torn City think that there should be an option for double vaults on a shared PI. I think this should be available so the partner doesn't have to use their faction vault and stand the chance of being robbed by unscrupulous faction members.If the marriage doesn't work out and the spouse gets kicked off the pi then the vault becomes extinct and its contents are returned to the spouse.
P.I. Vaults
Started by Lozboy [2666194] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ejaculate [2604953]
· 46 likes ·
Trust is the foundation of Marriage - Beerstein [1322136]
· 22 likes ·
Nah, if you can't share a vault you should find a new man you can trust, with broad shoulders and...wait which forum is this again? - BrothelWaffles [1583469]
· 3 likes ·
I imagine they might be now. I used to keep the majority of my spare cash in points, but when the pawn shop got removed I sold them all before the price dropped too much. Used most of the money …
Trust is the foundation of Marriage
my spouse is a mostly afk who barely log ins :c
Nah, if you can't share a vault you should find a new man you can trust, with broad shoulders and...wait which forum is this again?
You had me at broad shoulders...
no. buy your own PI If you want your own private vault
Agreed from a gameplay point of view, since (I'd eatimate) 80+% marry someone they only know in this game.
Doesn't this belong under Suggestions though?
Are private vaults used that often?
that would be useful, there should be maybe 1b shared and 500m max for personal or something - that gives a perk to marriage outside of merits, and it's nice to have 'shared' amounts if you want to help smaller players or a friend who comes to join the game, while not getting vault scammed as often (it'll still happen, just way less often)
would also be cool to simply have a prenup option when you 1st get married :P the prenup would result in a split vault while a default marriage would not
but as others stated, just marry someone you like and it won't be a problem :)
To be honest, I got a lil hot and heavy at your response that I also forgot where I was!
I like your idea!
This IS a con game, after all.
Prior to my 11 year hiatus, I lost a LOT, trusting in the wrong people-- one ended up in Fed.
There's nothing wrong in keeping it separated!, in fact, I prefer it.
Buy a 2nd vault and let them use it
Just like in real life, the romantic idea of sharing everything may not be as practical of safe for the parties involved.
just turn vault sharing off then you dont need to worry about iut, if its not your pi then get your own
You mean buy them a 2nd PI? I have a feeling you won't be single for long ;-)
You are a noob, and you probably don't realize it, but a palace has one too.
Stock market is pretty much a limitless vault that pays dividends, why not use it?
I imagine they might be now. I used to keep the majority of my spare cash in points, but when the pawn shop got removed I sold them all before the price dropped too much. Used most of the money to buy a small vault for my PI (I am not and never was a rich man) and now I use that. They really f**ked me with that change. Now I'm beat for the money I spent on the small vault whenever I can finally save up enough to get the biggest one.
upgrading properties without the perks of stock and being in a Property Broker company is basically just flushing money down the toilet.
If you're already struggling with money, you should just consider buying one that's upgraded with what you need. It'll be substantially cheaper than upgrading it yourself. You'll never get that investment back because people use their discount perks to build customized properties for a cheap as possible while still squeezing some profit.