Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

So what happened to Heart?

Started by Heart [3034011] on in General Discussion.

121 replies · 5.7k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 122 / 122 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SidhuMooseWala [2959112]

I like LS more n more. Seem like a very good bunch of people n I love the name!! 

 

Sad to hear about the internet being cut off. India does the same shit. Biggest fake democracy in the world. Especially with the farmers protest. So fkn dumb - don't want to get into it lol. I hope Bangladesh can correct this. 

DedeSiregar [2430598]

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2488850

 

Not everything is about money. My friend has been inactive 37 days because of real war. As long as he still replies me in discord I am happy he is alive. He will be in my faction no matter what. If I must join other faction one day, leaders must understand we are one package deal. People are cheering for wars while sleeping safely on their bed. I don't understand such mentality.

 

Btw my buddy from bangladesh also inactive and I still keep him. I contacted the bangladesh fb and discord groups to track his safety. But y'all don't have much groups known to public. Is there a secret discord chanI can join?

 

Mentions: Tom_kz [2488850]

Heart [3034011]

We have a Bangladeshi torn server on discord. Where only the people of our country are at. But sadly i can't get into discord even with a vpn. 

Baxia [2456400]

Must be blocked by mobile operators if you are using mobile data. Discord is the only thing that ISNT blocked for me (using WiFi) 

Clumsy-Wolf [3158025]

Glad you’re back and are okay!! I did see the the thread, wondered what had happened and saw your faction guys protecting you, and retaliating any who mugged you. Fair play to them! 

Blue-Tiger [434244]

Major props to your faction on limiting your loss and glad you’re okay! Bangladesh is my home country and the shit that I heard happening was truly sad. Hope things turn out for the better mate!

CHINGADERA [2270005]

Lmao, suddenly everyone is sorry for mugging. Stop being so dishonest, all of you would have mugged more if you could.

 

Sucks Bangladeshi police are totalitarian, tell your cricket board to produce a better team for me bro.

Celestino86 [2925740]

Aww this is so cute... Makes my little icy heart warm.

 

Its such a good faction and hohestly cobsidered joining in the past.

 

Thank you for showing my gut was right, you guys are all gems and sorry about the shitty real life stuff with the blocking of the net etc

Zagan [2871443]

Welcome back. I'm sorry that all happened, but I'm glad you're okay. I hope you didn't lose anyone you care about deeply. 

 

And big respect to LS. 

Maks [2811251] Reporter

Welcome back Heart! You are an awesome up and coming player and its great that you are safe and doing good! 

 

Wish you all the best buddy, stay safe!