Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Most Ignored.

Started by Ejaculate [2604953] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 1.35k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ejaculate [2604953]

I was raised with a belief the greatest medal a man/woman/enby can achieve is to push a person to such an extent that they are left with no alternative but to remove you from their lives.

Prolly a reason why i am still a virgin at 37 years of age.

Over the years I have tirelessly worked towards achieving that ideal. So Today I wish to compare notes. See if I have lived up to the ideals of my foremothers or i have failed in yet another endevour. 

 

 

14 (now 22) people have ignored/blocked me.

[image: imgur.com]

How many People have ignored you?

Who is the Most Ignored Person on Torn?

Who are some Unique Ignores you have (example people who are softies but have ignored you)?

Do You have any Fun stories as to why someone Ignored You?

 

[image: tenor.com]

 

 

Oi malWoe how do I check who has ignored me?

Go to Messages then Ignore List

 

------------------The End----------------------

 

 

Update after 16 hrs

🥇Code with 124

🥈Oran with 84

🥉Hemi with 81 (negan close with 80)

 

 

 

 

Rosti [2840742]

Step up your game, 21 people have put me on ignore already. 

Although, your are going at a good rate, really. 

Penetration [2340613]

I'm disliked but apparently not very annoying. Only two people ignoring me. Neither I recognize and one has been inactive for over 1100 days. 

Ejaculate [2604953]

Is this Proof that Oran, one the most respected Traders in Torn..........

May actually be a BuyMugger

 

 

manic [1554958]

I have 6...

One I can understand - Patbenatar (Styk) who hated me with an odd passion but the others?  Don't ever recall speaking to them?

 

And to prove how this is a game and not to be taken seriously...

 

 

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Some people put you on ignore because they don't want to anticipate messages from you. Especially if they know you will never message them again.

 

On topic: 98. Mostly because I put them first at some point lol