Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SSL unlocked

Started by Gul_le_Necro [2852040] on in Achievements.

30 replies · 520 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Gul_le_Necro [2852040]

Hi,

 

I have been playing the game for around 600 days. Since the begining I wanted to go SSL so i have been carefull about not taking so much xanax.

 

And now, after a duke loan of 380M LOL, I have been able to pay the membership, so I can continue to grow my stats even better ;) I am planning to hit 1B total BS at the end of the year, it will help ;)

 

I know there is some hate about SSL, But i m going level holding + SSL + crime 1.0 + having own business very early + racing all day, so what can goes wrong ? :)

 

Edit : My MW 10* is recruiting.

Gul_le_Necro [2852040]

Thanks ! I have no clue if it s early or not, but for the energy i use 3 LSd a day, I refill everyday now that i can afford it (impossible when too poor), and I m training from the wake up to the bed so I lose only energy when i sleep. I m not rich enough to buy can, and FHC, but it s the long therm plan.

Shooby [2510470]

why though? I know everyone plays differently and you can play however you want... But the data doesn't lie. Drugging is objectively better in literally every aspect. I'm just curious if there's a reason you're choosing this path other than to just do it? Especially if you had to even consider taking out a loan, I don't see it lasting long unless you plan on dumping a bunch of real money into the game.

Ich-bin [2051567]

Congratulations! Hope things go well for your self challenge. It will be my fourth month tomorrow from changing my SSL playstyle to druggie player. Seeing players achieve what I could of had makes me feel bittersweet(read: jelly).

 

Congrats again and good luck!

SidhuMooseWala [2959112]

Congrats! It's def tough to do much in game with limited energy lol

 

Maybe start a candle shop instead for free energy so you can still do hits etc? 

Ata [2507441]

i m going level holding + SSL + crime 1.0 + having own business very early + racing all day

 

OMG that's like saying you're a flatearther, pizzagate, maga and moonwalk denial all in one sentence!

Gul_le_Necro [2852040]

The only money that I will put in this game is the subscription (I guess it 5$ per month or something?).

 

I get a pretty 20% increase in stats gain from my previous gym, I choose this way because i always think quality is better than quantity (even if it can be wrong in torn for the training.).

 

Shooby [2510470]

that's also just objectively wrong because torn stats don't have quality, it's solely quantity. I don't really understand your logic but do your thing.

Gul_le_Necro [2852040]

The worst part is that there is someone that is like your description :D

 

Well all make sense.

I m hacking all day so i need to stay in crime 1.0. I do it for the money, Money is key in this game.

 

Level holding make me easier to bust (it s the only reason why i m level holding).

 

I build a company in my first year of play (business of education is the second education  I did after the sport), because it s way more fun to hold a company. I created an AN from scratch, it was really nice, and I liked it. (well now the MW it s kind of different because I have problem to recruit, AN was fun, MW not).

 

And racing is a lot of fun :=)  For me torn is a racing simulator with a gangster background :D (that s also why BS are not so important for me)

 

That s it ;)

 

Have fun !

Gul_le_Necro [2852040]

There is probably no logic, I just wanted to go this way peraps because i thought it was cheaper (LSD are dirty cheap). But anyway that s not important.

Shooby [2510470]

its 0% cheaper. But that's fine, its only a game, how you choose to play it is up to you. I would just say make sure if it's something you're considering long term, you do a little more research there's a lot of discussion and data on the subject. Anyway, enjoy your new found gym. It's still an accomplishment that I'm not trying to take away.

LoveLlama [2867654]

It's fun comparing our stats.  I'm also going SSL(out of pure spite towards a specific person... and other minor reasons to make it seem healthier).

 

I'm 91% away from the unlock, but I got the money ready at least.  Which is good...   Since my max loan is only $75mil.

CHINGADERA [2270005]

Right on man, I also stunt my own growth by not pounding down cans all day. Fight the good fight, except not really as SSL users will be left behind by even the most average xanax user.

Gul_le_Necro [2852040]

I have started the game less than 2 years ago, so people have already Billion or Terra or stats in Q range for some. So anyway i m not going to compete on battlestats, I was too late when i started, so lets do some other things !

StoneBrewing [2794620]

Congrats man. But SSL just seems like hard mode for no reason. Xanax is great and there's a lot of things you need to stack for. Events like Halloween before they start, the recent hunting event, RW's, chains, there's a lot of benefit beyond just gym training.

 

I was around 500M stats at your age, and the training gets quicker the higher stats you are on a curve. So the quicker you get them up, the more you'll gain per day. You missed out on happy jumping those hard early days but you'd be much further ahead taking drugs.

Wolverine [1971836]

welcome to the club!

 

by the way crimes 1.0 gives way less crime experience than crimes 2.0.

 

also there is no point in level holding other than some occasional defends (that are cheap to buy anyway).