Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SSL unlocked

Started by Gul_le_Necro [2852040] on in Achievements.

30 replies · 520 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DiamondRook [3309478]

I've heard older players complain about how crimes 1.0 paid a lot better per nerve than crimes 2.0, maybe that's it? (I'm not sure if it's true though.) With level holding I've heard that it made reviving easier, but maybe I'm confusing it with busting

Shooby [2510470]

level holding doesn't have any correlation to reviving or busting, unless you're talking about being busted from jail which it's still pretty irrelevant because you're going to get busted or bailed for pretty much anything under 10 hours in less than 2 minutes anyway. The only benefit to level holding is baiting defends. HP is your 5th stat and you're withholding that by staying low level.

Indefatigable [2517458]

The biggest pain with SSL is no xanax which effects your ability to attack which effects everything.  I also went SSL for first 6 months, but then started having money kicking around and figured, what the hell.  Xanax mean more energy which means more "fun".  

 

Good for you though.  There is fun in restraint.  (I will let others provide pictures)

DiamondRook [3309478]

So level holding's a meme? But yeah, life stat's saved my ass a few times. Is baiting defends a viable strat when only 8% of attacks end in the defender winning (not including stalemates)? I think I read that once, anyway

Madgod [1733719]

level holding + SSL + crime 1.0 + having own business very early + racing all day, so what can goes wrong 

 

You are playing the game wrong

manic [1554958]

So some don't want to run the marathon like Usain Bolt and prefer to to do it their own way?  Besides, no-one here is anyway NEAR the middle of the race, never mind the front with the big boys...