Pre-Ched
08:45:19 - 04/02/24 You sold 19x Panda Plushie on your bazaar to mahir_r at $75,000 each for a total of $1,425,000
Post-Ched
00:23:20 - 01/08/24 You sold 18x Panda Plushie on your bazaar to hedonist at $46,000 each for a total of $828,000
Post your numbers, how bad has it gotten for you? (I sold my large suitcase to help get by.)
Having fun yet?
Started by LoneBlackBear [3163918] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 46
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Might be the greatest poll options I've ever read. You missed the mentos so -1. 9/10 +R
I personally don't fly much or trade in plush, my main income is cc ranked war and stocks but many in my faction and among friends have been impacted. Finding people doing choco jumps instead of DVD, so far pi's are being mostly maintained but growth has slowed for sure
I don't fly for income so, Tacos.
TACOS is always the answer.
Maybe with a pint or 3
voted "I have no idea but I was just happy to be included in something" when i saw my name ;p
Stop mentioning Ranked Wars. Don't remind Ched to nerf more income streams :P
I said it before and I’ll say it again
Torn is our punishment for our real life transgressions
we go through the torture of torn because punishment
Well I agree tacos, I always like a good taco when Im getting divorced during a depression walking in 120 degree heat to get a credit card angry at the number 42 because I didn't get a hug that day...
When i am unsure about something or need help to chose one thing among 2 or more, i always chose the taco!
Three Fiddy.
As a guy who only ever buys points, this is like finding free cocaine under my couch.
Ched and staff watching the Taco market burn....
I vote Torn should have new points/taco truck sink, tacos should sell for 1 peso in mexico and resell for 1 million, taco smuggling racket, taco bar refills, taco merits, yearly internation taco day event, eat 1 taco, gain on EVERY stat, because.....Tacos.
[image: www.ocregister.com]
You should keep making posts about it.
Products which are based on market confidence to really well when people keep pointing out how much they keep dropping in value.
More people will see the "Points took a dive again this week" in the news ticker than will see these posts.
skill issue