Hey all,
Long time writer/RPer, new to Torn. I usually write in short form or paragraph length, depending on what the scene calls for. Although, I am flexible and can write novella length (just don't expect quick replies). Here is a sample of my shortform writing:
Ash's teeth grind down onto the wood lip piece of the black&mild, and they stand up. They step toward Faye and stand over her. It looks like they're about to say something. Then they click their tongue and look away. a long exhale of smoke exiting their nostrils. "I never shoulda let you go," They look back to Faye, voice soft and eyes warm and filled with a love that never left.
I'd prefer to write about life in Torn, though can be persuaded for other topics.
If you're interested in RPing with me, please send a DM my way or respond here, and we can coordinate. I'm open to writing via forum posts, messages, or chat (though, chat is likely to be even shorter form).
GLHF
-Doodle