Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong name as referal

Started by Dostawca [3372708] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dostawca [3372708]

Hello. I'm new player.  I choose wrong name when typing in person who shown my game. Could this be changed? I chose Mar couse that is a name they are using in other game but in this game they user name is marvelously.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please provide the name of the person who you were supposed to sign up under. And also have the person post in the report confirming that they have referred you.