Hello. I'm new player. I choose wrong name when typing in person who shown my game. Could this be changed? I chose Mar couse that is a name they are using in other game but in this game they user name is marvelously.
Wrong name as referal
Started by Dostawca [3372708] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
.
Please provide the name of the person who you were supposed to sign up under. And also have the person post in the report confirming that they have referred you.
Thank you! I’m the player that referred them!
That's corret.
This has been added.
Thanks!
Thank you 🙂🫡