Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5b RR game

Started by Jake [1713870] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 310 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Jake [1713870]

Played a 5b RR game today, waited the full 15 mins and no one joined, even posted in the trade chat to get someone in before it timed out. When it timed out it said return the 5b cash which I did. I clicked home and no 5b returned to me. Where I recieved a message saying “hard way to lose a 10b game” so I was like wait there. I click onto my recent games and it shows I lost even tho it completely timed out and said return my cash? 

game ID - 6008068

 

I was active all the way through, if you can watch my screen back or anything like that it would be best, I was literally waiting the whole time even refreshing back and forth. 

thanks, Jake. 

Jake [1713870]

No mate, as I didn’t realise there was an issue with anything until the guy messaged saying about me losing 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Developer has identified and corrected an issue. The fix was pushed to prod yesterday.

 

Thanks!