I'm leaving torn for good.. I don't like the new updates.. And due to reason in irl made me to take my leave from torn.. If anyone have me one the list in which I ignore u.. I don't like u in torn 🤭🤭🤭
Good bye everyone
Started by Cindy_witch [2579279] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Can i have your stuff?
Have fun out there.
36b networth - damn- Can I have ur stuff?
Even though I never new you you have always been an inspiration to me, certainly will be missed by the whole torn community, I guess what I am trying to say is can I have your stuff?
Well, put your liquid into stocks or the Caymans in case you want to come back.
I wouldn’t give it away. You might change your mind!
Enjoy life on the outside!
I wish you good luck with your irl issues that are going on. But change is inevitable and I get it...
Second this - you’ll return some day.
Lets be honest here. Your money needs safeguarding. I will risk it and offer you my help.
No worries I will keep it safe in stock market which will probably crash sooner then later.
I will also invest in something safe like xanax which has no chance to fall lower then 800k right?
I may as well put some money in Caymans just to be 100% sure nothing will go wrong with all of your savings... yeah you should probably keep it yourself..
Since I will miss you the mostest, I will be willing to accept all of your stuff.
well since my mothers name is cindy, i think that means i should get her stuff...
Never met you, but I wish you the best in real life. If you can actually quit that is. lol...
99% of players say they quit but come back after a couple days haha.
New updates or not, you're still winning the game. But real life...that I can understand. Well, I won't lie. Nothing you own is safe with me, but I will still take it all regardless. Inherited, generational wealth is the backbone of any working economy, you know.
...Can I has your stuff? I'm poor and I like shoes a bit too much 👉👈
I don't want your stuff, but I am happy to hold it, in case you ever return.
If you are walking away from your computer screen, can you let the rest of us know:
Is the sun still shining outside?
I'm curious. What changes don't you like...besides the points market.
OH YEAH, Not ignored. Someone likes meee!!
Farewell and best of luck
you should buy a donkey, torn life will make sense then