I've bought 5 Xanax over the last few days and only recievied in in my inventory, just now I bought 3 gmagain in someone's bazaar and didn't even get it my money was taken but I got no items, please look into this or I'm done with this game
Bought items
Started by MossieSous [3266693] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
You bought overpriced Vicodin from someone's bazaar. This is a well known scam where a similar looking items are priced higher and put on top of the bazaar for you to purchase. The game warns you about the purchases too, which you clearly ignored.
Oh OK well I will go and by myself glasses for the future. 😞 Sorry I was in a hurry as well so that's probably why I didn't pay attention.... Ffs