Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bought items

Started by MossieSous [3266693] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
MossieSous [3266693]

I've bought 5 Xanax over the last few days and only recievied in in my inventory, just now I bought 3 gmagain in someone's bazaar and didn't even get it my money was taken but I got no items, please look into this or I'm done with this game

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You bought overpriced Vicodin from someone's bazaar. This is a well known scam where a similar looking items are priced higher and put on top of the bazaar for you to purchase. The game warns you about the purchases too, which you clearly ignored.

 

 

MossieSous [3266693]

Oh OK well I will go and by myself glasses for the future. 😞 Sorry I was in a hurry as well so that's probably why I didn't pay attention.... Ffs