I do not wish to join your organization. I appreciate the invitation, but respectfully, I don’t wish to receive any further invites.
thank you.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I do not wish to join your organization. I appreciate the invitation, but respectfully, I don’t wish to receive any further invites.
thank you.
ok
Maybe you should join them to put this in their faction forums instead? Just so they can see it more easily
I have posted it here, my profile, in DM to anyone who has invited me, and in discord. I appreciate the advice.
Hi would you like to join my organization?
Bro their invites werent even that bad why are you so mean
Recruiters gotta recruit. This is my fave so far:
Hi, dude, a 7* private security company needs to hire, so if you need a job, feel free to join! Please let me know your work stats and salary requirements! Or you can just apply link: .
and have a nice day bro :)
I just put them on block at this point. I've been mailed like 5 or 6 times. Blocked all of them and blacklisted the mailers. I've played the game for 17 years. If I wanted to join your stupid organization, I am more than capable of freaking finding you and doing it myself. But since they insist on mass mailing everyone in Torn, it shows to me that it's a crappy service. Advertising in the forums and newspaper works fine for all the other merc services and they've never mailed me once. And they are doing extremely well.
Nebula should rename to Harassment Corp.
16:55:12 - 08/08/24 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: please join my organization
I have officially made more in roughly an hour, than I did in the four days I was a member.
I wasn’t being mean. Just saying no.
it's a joke/reference to another thread, dont worry about it
Graved, no discussion