Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dear Nebula

Started by Joobiedoo [2650962] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 252 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Joobiedoo [2650962]

I do not wish to join your organization.  I appreciate the invitation, but respectfully, I don’t wish to receive any further invites.  

thank you.  

Joobiedoo [2650962]

I have posted it here, my profile, in DM to anyone who has invited me, and in discord.  I appreciate the advice.

Zagan [2871443]

Recruiters gotta recruit. This is my fave so far:

 

Hi, dude, a 7* private security company needs to hire, so if you need a job, feel free to join! Please let me know your work stats and salary requirements! Or you can just apply link: .

and have a nice day bro :)

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I just put them on block at this point. I've been mailed like 5 or 6 times. Blocked all of them and blacklisted the mailers. I've played the game for 17 years. If I wanted to join your stupid organization, I am more than capable of freaking finding you and doing it myself. But since they insist on mass mailing everyone in Torn, it shows to me that it's a crappy service. Advertising in the forums and newspaper works fine for all the other merc services and they've never mailed me once. And they are doing extremely well. 

 

Nebula should rename to Harassment Corp.

Joobiedoo [2650962]

16:55:12 - 08/08/24 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: please join my organization

I have officially made more in roughly an hour, than I did in the four days I was a member.