Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammer warning: Charizard

Started by Chef_ [3383716] on in General Discussion.

287 replies · 7.64k views · thread synced · 18 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 288 / 288 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Charizard [1596990]

I feel like I should make a poll to decide if he gets paid or not lol trying to be mature about this but I don't really appreciate being called a liar

Aaassh [2546369]

Oh just shut up already.

 

Everyone here is telling you you're wrong, and you're doubling down on being a twat.

 

Good luck to your Torn life.

DocFox [2664828]

shakes his head  This is just my opinion, but we should never stoop to the level that others think we're already at.  Be true to your own values, no one else's, even if they don't think you possess them.  Do what's right because it's right, no other reason.  ^^

Accountant [3171310]

Just pay. Not because he deserves it but because you are better than this... I'm trying to not say something insulting here so I'll guess I leave it blank. [word(s)]

Charizard [1596990]

Your right, I'll pay him either on my break or after lunch. I can't wait to read the rest of the replies here when I am home lol

Shooby [2510470]

not really that's what most contracts are so they can afford to pay noobs and still make money off the top for providing and organizing a loss service.

Sal_Maroni [2934528]

Just pay the noob, might be his only form of income for a very long time, after today's stunt he will be on a very long watch list and most likely a Duke mission in the future. 

Ghostdragon [2428072]

Best recruitment thread ever :)

I get someone to bully and a nice lil book to read all in one :)

Mr. Chef…? You might want to step back so I can cook. 

Komi [2965602]

from what ive experienced:

buyer pays 450k to agency

 

agency pays 350k to loss seller

 

so paying 450k to a loss seller directly is too good to be true imo

Ghostdragon [2428072]

He’s been doing it forever. He also gives a lot of shit away to noobs like the rest of us in leadership. Random ass day 1s get 100k-1m. Leaving our mark and crossing fingers they stay in the playerbase

C4RB0N [2186488]

Torns smallest scam! Lmfao “the bandit made off with 2.45 million” bought himself a can Santa shooter and he was never seen again! 

Firecracker [2623632]

🫣 man even I'm not charizards biggest  fan and this seems a bit ridiculous.  Just move on, accept your money and you can add him to your ignore list if you don't like him.  Crying in forums over something so small is a really good way to cause you more headaches then help.