Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shoobidoop

Started by goblinMode [2809005] on in Graveyard.

35 replies · 269 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Candymonster [1632600]

He's asking for it though.  He's better 9ff Paying for my services to get him out of this problem.

 

I have gotten Candymonster,1,736 bounties. I know the way out.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

I'm sorry I'm not following, who is asking for what? Both players have female designations on their profiles although shooby has previously stated he is actually a he.  Keys is literally asking to have the bounties continued, right here in this post.  Not asking for a way out. Free revive merits and free money for everyone 🥳🎉 Can't fault her for giving away shooby's lotto winnings for the lulz.

 

I believe what we have here is a meeting of two people who get off on what the other one offers 🤷‍♀️

 

Which is great reading material ngl 🍿 Definitely more interesting than anything I've seen in the faction alliance drama recently.

 

I'd like to note I like both parties and am not taking a side here.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Nothing recent 😒 I'm sad.  The last good one was the downfall of Nrd2nd after he memed at Euphoria. Took a hot minute but that was a wild ride.

SporkMonkey [2065017]

He has 6x your karma, and that's the stats that matters.

 

 

I only have like 150k in battle stats and I'm level 100. BS are BS compared to karma. 🤷🏻‍♂️

goblinMode [2809005]

...and yes I asked for bounties. I'm actually very interested in how long he can do this if he's pumping out more than $20mil a day on me. Why not just give the money out to random people? Do a Mr. Beast thing on torn, since he likes to give away money. In the little time between revive and attacks I'm doing everything I need to do. So.... cheers to Shooby? It's all his loss.

 

...and Yes Shooby, your thick head doesn't know what bullying is. I'm not referring strictly to the bounties, but the insults you keep slinging my way for no reason. We can have our little conflict without harassment and discriminatory insults. btw those are bannable offences. Anyway I have a bet he'll spend half a billion before he stops.

goblinMode [2809005]

Can we grave this?

It's ridiculous now, and I feel sorry for Shooby. 

His bounties have gone beyond $30mil now. If he wants to continue them, that's on him. He's lying if he keeps claiming it's because I said level holders like bounties. Because we do. But, he's doing it because he wants to.

With all that money he'd waste it doing this. Interesting.

If I wanted to waste money I'd do Russian Roulette or some Bookie Bets. Now that would be fun. But, to each their own. Maybe he gets off on this? My mind ponders so much! He's quite amazing. 

I wonder if he goes as long as that faction that bullied me when I started new. 

So many questions and mysteries! Shooby is quite the character. I don't like him, but I don't hate him. Fascinating!

hemi [2165616]

Cringe read. Don't think OP can reach any harder lmao. Loser behavior.

 

I witnessed what happened in real time & shooby's being the bigger person here by not describing what a desperate for attention, mouthy coocoo head you were then, begging for him to do something. Hilarious the cope in this thread and the proud victim card usage, literally batshit crazy but makes for good forum content. 

goblinMode [2809005]

Kind of assuming too much there. It’s a lot more simple than that. Just bored. Having fun. Shrugs.

 

ive pretty much got bored with it now. So I’ll go on with my daily routine. Hope you have a glorious day!

AUTISTIC_FERRET [3369925]

Ooh, VIP drama, and I don't even need 1,000 karma to see it! I remember when my last acc got into some drama over there, good times