I’m new to Torn and looking for advice on joining a strong faction. I want to team up with big powerful players who can help me as I grow. Any recommendations?
Genuine Inquiry
Started by Crydyen [3335216] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I’m just trying find out more I guess I’m being annoying.
Only thing that screenshot does it make you look like a buffoon. So you tried to bait someone into furthering your narrative and it didn't work?
I'd say it's 50-50 that you get fedded as a multi soon enough, otherwise why would you even get involved in that.
Yea it made me looked like a bafoon. You’re right. Thanks for telling me.