Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Genuine Inquiry

Started by Crydyen [3335216] on in Faction Discussion.

6 replies · 309 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Crydyen [3335216]

I’m new to Torn and looking for advice on joining a strong faction. I want to team up with big powerful players who can help me as I grow. Any recommendations?

Tentacles [3163623]

Only thing that screenshot does it make you look like a buffoon. So you tried to bait someone into furthering your narrative and it didn't work?

 

I'd say it's 50-50 that you get fedded as a multi soon enough, otherwise why would you even get involved in that.