Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please help.

Started by Kalz [2567607] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kalz [2567607]

There is not much I know about this game. If there is anything this community thinks I should learn about to know, please leave a comment and I'll look into every single one

Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer

Moved to QnA

 

Your account is a bit older and you're Level 25 so the newbie advice is probably obsolete. Which area do you want to know more about?

Kalz [2567607]

Literally everything, newbie advice is important and I do genuinely know nothing, I just did random things and ended up as level 25

Kalz [2567607]

You'd think, but no, I just did random things, was inactive for a long time then came back and am somehow level 25

Lazon [3116319]

Not sure what to advise you to do. You're in a 500k respect silver faction, not too shabby. You've participated in a few wars, although not high participation from what looking I did. You've taken less than a dozen Xanax, a bit unusual for your age but stat estimates have you between 500k and 1m so you've done some training in your time here. 

 

Idk man you've played the game but not a lot. According to the personal stats script I run you've averaged 30 minutes a day for the last month. If you're interested in doing more then do more lol. Learn along the way. Could even start racing 🤷

ThunderBlitz [2684774]

If you're in a good/helpful faction, most of your questions should be answered by those within it (source: that's precisely what happens within my own faction).  If nobody there can help you progress and advise you about things, find a better faction.  It literally should be your first port of call for advice on the basics of the game (along with reading the guides, obviously). 🤓

 

Without really knowing the specifics about your daily gameplay and where you'd like to take your account (a skillful Racer, a notorious mercenary, a highly sought out healer, etc), there isn't really much more I can add just now.  Faction > forums, generally, though.  🤷🏻

Accountant [3171310]

You've already survived the important part: getting to level 15 and unlocking flying, missions, etc. Now you just have to;

  1. Read a lot of guides and maybe listen to Torn Underground;
  2. Roughly plan your character, set some goals for the near and not-so near future;
  3. Don't be too loud and piss people off, and don't borrow too much from Duke;
  4. Find a faction that fits you (they will likely find you) and maybe look into a company job;
  5. Make some friends, have a few beers and most importantly enjoy the ride.

 

Update: you've already checked a lot off your list, keep it up!

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice